Well since nobody actually reads this blog… I’ll just blog some random thoughts.
* I’m considering retiring my old stuff because I no longer like the way they look overall. Especially the Starlight series… while I love the eye makeup, I can’t stand the lipstick so that will likely be the first to go since most of the other old stuff is either free or cheap. I’m thinking I might set it on a super fire sale and then remove it completely and perhaps revamp it with new lipstick and release it. Might be more work than I really want do though.
* I have been draaaaging my feet on releasing new stuff. I have it ready to go, but picking out hair and crap for the ads has just been blech… I just can’t get into it.
* Blackmount is a lag fest. Even when I’m the only avatar in the sim it’s like treading through molasses. I have found turning down my draw distance helps a teeny bit but it’s a huge issue for me. I’ve considered moving the store to another parcel I own in a different sim but the overwhelming task of redoing all my notecards, landmarks, etc is very daunting and I really don’t relish the idea. I honestly don’t know what is causing the tremendous lag, especially when there’s nobody around.. weird.
* Nobody was interested in the Flickr thing so that’s a bit of a bummer… ah well, nobody reads this blog anyways so that’s not terribly surprising. 😦
* I may or may not be drunk as I type this blog post… and that may be my excuse.
* Yus, I can haz neko skins pls? I do have two versions done in goth and tan only and so far that’s all I’ve been able to muster up. I may just release the two and see how it rolls. In fact, I’m going to do the ads right now.. Bai!